Wednesday, March 15, 2023

Legendary Creatures (R/G/C)

Continuing from yesterday, today I look across sets to see what legendary cards could be incorporated into a modern Jodah deck. I'll focus on the remaining two colors (red/green) and colorless creatures today.

I used scryfall for this search, with the appropriate syntax to limit the search results. You can click on the links below to see the range of cards available at each color/mana value.

Red (one-cost, two-cost, three-cost, four-cost, five-cost)
I was drawn to two goblins, a monkey, a pirate, and a warrior as options for my Jodah deck:



A few fun options here.



Colorless (one-cost, two-cost, three-cost, four-cost, five-cost)
Not a lot to choose from, but two potential options emerge.

Conclusion
From today's options, I think Ragavan, Wilson, Toski, and Golos are the most likely choices.

No comments:

Post a Comment